Biopuncture injectable therapy is an effective and inexpensive way to promote the natural regulatory processes in the body that reduces inflammation, enhances the body’s natural immunity, and promotes healing and better health. It is an injection-based technique using European pain-relieving and anti-inflammatory botanical remedies. Generally, these injections of homeopathic solution are given intramuscularly or sub-cutaneously in small injection sites. One injection intramuscularly has a systemic effect on the entire body, or for more localized treatment, injections are administered into trigger points and can be used for conditions such as an acute sprained ankle, frozen shoulder, or TMJ.
It is the objective of bio-regulatory medicine to restore the normal functioning of the auto regulating systems and Biopuncture works with the patient’s own neuroimmuno-musculoskeletal system.
Applied by a skilled practitioner, Biopuncture is a safe and effective alternative or a first-line treatment for common ailments and injuries.
Treatment injectable options available at Healing Hands Clinic:
- Cerebrum Compositum NM is used in the stimulation of the brain’s defence mechanisms in conditions such as “long Covid”, fibromyalgia, dementia, Parkinson’s, depression, neuralgia, and deficiency in memory.
- Coenzyme Compositum is used for stimulating blocked enzymatic systems in degenerative diseases as well as in defective enzymatic functions (cellular phase).
- Discus Compositum is used in disorders of the joints (particularly the vertebral column), rheumatic disorders, chronic arthritis.
- Echinacea Compositum S for acute illnesses such as colds, flu, sinusitis, and UTI’s.
- Engystel for immune support by activating non-specific defensive mechanisms, particularly in the case of viral diseases.
- Gripp-Heel for acute viral infections such as colds and flu.
- Hepar Compositum for liver detoxification, and the stimulation of liver function cells in acute and chronic liver/gall conditions.
- Lymphomyosot N for lymph oedema, glandular swelling, chronic tonsillitis.
- Mucosa Compositum for conditions of the mucus membranes, such as vaginal dryness (peri-menopausal and menopausal), Crohn’s disease, and leaky gut.
- Spascupreel for spasms of smooth muscles and of hollow organs (such as the bladder and intestines).
- Testis Compositum N for the stimulation of sexual function, treatment of impotence, decrease in libido (menopausal), vaginal dryness, and acne vulgaris in men.
- Tonico-Injeel for mental and physical exhaustion.
- Traumeel S for inflammatory conditions such as strains, sprains, and joint pain.
- Thyreoidea Compositum for thyroid dysfunction, stimulation of glandular functions, and increased metabolism.
- Zeel T for the treatment of arthritis – particularly small joints such as the fingers.